Date: 22 - 27 August 2016
Location: Moscow, Russia
- P.N.Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow (LPI RAS)
Partners of the ISVHECRI 2016:
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Moscow Region (JINR)
- Institute for Nuclear Research of the RAS, Moscow (INR RAS)
- National Research University ‘Moscow Engineering-Physical Institute’ (MEPhI)
- Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics, Moscow State University (SINP MSU)
- EAS results relevant to Particle Physics
- Accelerator results relevant to Cosmic Ray Physics
- Emulsion chamber & Hybrid experiment results
- LHC pp and Heavy Ion Physics
- Exotic phenomena, manifestation of a “New Physics” beyond the Standard Model
- Hadronic cross sections, multiparticle production & hadronic interaction models
- Space experiment data related to high energy interactions
- Matter-Antimatter asymmetry
- New EAS experimental installations
- High energy neutrino and muon fluxes
- High and super high energy cosmic rays, origin & observation
Important dates and deadlines
√ 01 February 2016 – opening of early registration (with fee at 400 €)√ 29 April 2016 – first bulletin√ 05 July 2016 – deadline for applications for financial support√ 05 July 2016 – deadline for abstract submission√ 10 July 2016 – final announcement on the status of the submitted papers√ 15 July 2016 – deadline for online early registration fee payment (400 €)√ 19 August 2016 – deadline for online standard registration fee payment (450 €)√ 21 August 2016 – onsite registration opening (480 €)√ 22-27 August 2016 – Symposium sessions√ 15 October 2016 – dead line for manusript submission
There will be a series of Invited Talks of topical interest and one or two keynote talks aimed at a very broad audience as well as contributed papers and poster sessions. All the participants are welcome to present their contributions in an oral or a poster form. All the oral presentations will be in plenary sessions.
The Proceedings of the Symposium will be published in The European Physical Journal (EPJ) Web of Conferences (www.epj-conferences.org).
The registration fee of 400 € is kindly asked to be paid in advance (before July 15, 2016) by bank transfer using the symposium web-site. After July 15, 2016 the amount of the registration fee increases to 450 € if paid by bank transfer before August 19, 2016 or to 520 € if paid on site at arrival.
The conference fee for accompanying persons who would like to visit the conference site and to attend the sessions is only 100 € irrespective of the time of paying.