Date: 22 - 27 August 2016
Location: Moscow, Russia
Partners of the ISVHECRI 2016:
The Symposium is carried out under the auspices of the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP)
with the financial, material and technical support from:
— The Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations;
— P.N. Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
— The Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- EAS results relevant to Particle Physics
- Accelerator results relevant to Cosmic Ray Physics
- Emulsion chamber & Hybrid experiment results
- LHC pp and Heavy Ion Physics
- Exotic phenomena, manifestation of a “New Physics” beyond the Standard Model
- Hadronic cross sections, multiparticle production & hadronic interaction models
- Space experiment data related to high energy interactions
- Matter-Antimatter asymmetry
- New EAS experimental installations
- High energy neutrino and muon fluxes
- High and super high energy cosmic rays, origin & observation
Important dates and deadlines
√ 01 February 2016 – opening of early registration (with fee at 400 €)√ 29 April 2016 – first bulletin√ 15 July 2016 – deadline for applications for financial support√ 28 July 2016 – deadline for abstract submission√ 30 July 2016 – final announcement on the status of the submitted presentations√ 05 August 2016 – deadline for online early registration fee payment (400 €)√ 19 August 2016 – deadline for online standard registration fee payment (450 €)√ 21 August 2016 – onsite registration opening (520 €)√ 22-27 August 2016 – Symposium sessions√ 15 October 2016 – dead line for manusript submission
There will be a series of Invited Talks of topical interest and one or two keynote talks aimed at a very broad audience as well as contributed papers and poster sessions. All the participants are welcome to present their contributions in an oral or a poster form. All the oral presentations will be in plenary sessions.
The Proceedings of the Symposium will be published in The European Physical Journal (EPJ) Web of Conferences (www.epj-conferences.org).
The registration fee of 400 € is kindly asked to be paid in advance (before July 25, 2016) by bank transfer using the symposium web-site. After July 25, 2016 the amount of the registration fee increases to 450 € if paid by bank transfer before August 19, 2016 or to 520 € if paid on site at arrival.
The conference fee for accompanying persons who would like to visit the conference site and to attend the sessions is only 100 € irrespective of the time of paying.